I think that Jesus's message actually is for all different religions. We learn that God created man so therefore he must have been prepared for humans to question their beliefs and other's beliefs. When Jesus spread his message, I think he intended to spread the message to everyone, not just Christians. I don't think it matters what religion or what beliefs you have. Jesus came to spread his message so that we could become better people and learn to live like him. I think this would make a huge difference in the world. As a society, we "exclude" people because of their religion so the possibility that Jesus's message is for everyone would be a big deal. In my opinion, all religions are roughly the same, they are just interpreting his message differently.
Jesus' Secret Plan:
We may never know what Jesus planned to do when he spread his message. He might not have known either! I think he came to change the world. While he was doing so, he sort of laid down a "secret plan" for us to figure out. He definitely did not make it easy to interpret and I think he did that intentionally. Why should he make it so easy? I think what he wanted to do was "hide" the plan so that the people who truly deserve it, the people who spend time trying to figure it out, are the ones that reap the benefits of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment