In my own personal opinion I feel that Jesus IS good news for everyone. Not just Christians. Jesus' love for the entire world was shown when he died on the cross. It wasn't just for the Christians, it was for every single person on earth. It is our decision on whether or not we accept that fact. If warnings were contained in the message of Jesus, I feel that it would be in our best interest to follow them very carefully. I feel that any message from Him is very important, to say the least.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Re: Good News for Everyone
Respond to McLaren's questions: "What if the message of Jesus was good news--not just for Christians but also for Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, New Agers, agnostics, and atheists? And what if the message of Jesu contained warnings for Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, New Agers, agnostics, atheists--and for Christians too? What difference could it make in the lives of individuals, in their families and neighborhoods and circles of friends and in the world at large?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment