Thursday, January 27, 2011
Exclusivity of Christ message
I would first like to say that i believe that Jesus' message was for all peoples and that it is through this transformational message that Christ is able to refine our cultural underpinnings. Thereby, a middle eastern man can follow Christ using the medium of his own language. why do I say all this, it is because although Christ invites everybody to follow him he does not expect every one to do so. Therefore, while his message is of love it is not necessary all inclusive. That's why he said I am the way, the truth and the life, no comes to the father except through me. I believe this was an exclusive claim. However it does not diminish the power of the message to unite people from various backgrounds and denominations. I know this is controversial so I will wait for your response before adding more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment